If you're a first time visitor, it's highly recommended that you scroll down and check out the major announcements, as well as the "stuff to do" section. While any helpful edits are encouraged, posting information that would be considered "cheating" is not allowed. (I.e posting answers to a graded homework assignment before its actually due). Also, destructive vandalism, such as intentionally posting false or unnecessary information is subject to punishments outlined in Butler's Academic Integrity policy. Remember that everything you do here, even as an anonymous user, is traceable. However, a little lighthearted humor here and there never hurt anybody. But enough with the red tape, this site is yours, enjoy!
Recent P2 News
I recently made some serious reconfigurations to the main page. Since I've been messing around with the source code, I'm going to go ahead and protect it from further edits so that only admins can make changes. I hope everybody can dig this new look!Read more >
Wikia has finally rolled out their new look, and I have to say it looks better than expected. With all the construction dust finally settling, I can get back to work on the wiki like I intended. Anyone is welcome to pitch in, just contact me if you're looking to help. Good luck on Clusters every…Read more >
So its a Friday night, and I've come to the conclusion that I am indeed crazy for staying in to edit the website instead of going out to party. Who knows what shenanigans I could be getting into? But seriously, I think the Butler Pharmacy wiki will come to be pretty darn useful over the course of…Read more >
- Number of articles: 80
- Number of pages:374
- number of files:55
- Number of edits made: 927
- number of active users: 0
|RX 403||RX 411||RX 413|
|RX 415||RX 421||RX 421 Lab|
Not quite sure where to start? Here's some simple suggestions to get you on your way to a better grade.
If you're new
- Sign up for an account so people can actually appreciate your contributions to the wiki
- Use the navigation bar up top to check out pages for each class
- Check out the Master Schedule page for links to every lecture ever
- Check out the Community Portal if you're new to this wiki stuff
- Ask a question at the website Help Desk.
- Comment on an existing article
- Share articles on Facebook by using the tools at the bottom of any page.
- use the Community Portal to identify which pages may need help.
- scope out the Special:RecentChanges page for the most up to date activity.
- Make edits to an existing page, or start a discussion on an articles talk page.
- Create a new page, especially for individual class lectures, and link it to existing pages!
- If you're making an objectives page, for a class, use the objectives template as a starting point